Matching Pair Ammonite Pendant Necklace, His and Hers
One Of A Kind
Bayou Glass Arts
- Prehistoric ammonite fossils, matching pair from one fossil find. Great for his and hers.
- Pendant: 1inH x 3/4inW
- This listing is for both pendants and 2 chains.
- Comes with your choice of fully adjustable chain. Select during checkout.
- Free 1st Class Domestic Shipping - Expedited shipping is available
- Gift Wrapping is offered and we would be glad to include a gift message for you.
Hand Crafted Process
My medium is Stained Glass “Tiffany” technique. It is the method of applying copper foil, wire and solder to form my jewelry designs. All of my work is newly made with an intentional aged appearance of oxidized silver. Each piece is lovingly handmade by me in my studio on the bayou here in Louisiana. The metal is applied with an iron as opposed to a torch which lends to an organic sense, both to the look and feel of each of my pieces. Please keep in mind that the photographed item is a representation of what you will receive. As with all handmade, no two are ever exactly alike. The solder is a mix of metals, which is metal sensitive friendly, no zinc, no nickel, no lead. All jump rings are soldered closed for security. I use the highest quality glass which does not scratch or yellow like resin. My packaging is thoughtful and secure to assure your purchases arrive safely. If you have any questions, please contact me.