Fossil Shark Tooth Pendant, Gift for Dad, Husband, Boyfriend, One of a Kind
Bayou Glass Arts
One Of A Kind
Fossil Shark Tooth Pendant
A fossilized juvenile Megalodon shark tooth. Located in Virginia. Estimated to be 5 million years old. Unique gift idea for the guy in your life or self gift. Gorgeous pewter grey color. Goes with everything. Metal is gunmetal & copper. Tooth was purchased at the Gem & Mineral show in Bossier City, LA last year. This piece is one of a kind.
- Pendant: 1 3/4 inch H. x 7/8 inch W.
- Real Fossilized Shark Tooth
- Hand formed bail and solder
- Truly Hand Made in USA at Bayou Glass Arts Studio
- Ready to ship
- Free 1st Class Domestic Shipping - Expedited Shipping is available
- Gift Wrapping is offered and we would be glad to include your gift message also.
Hand Crafted Process
I use the stained glass Tiffany style method of copper foiling glass, gemstones and vintage items, I then free form copper and hand solder various metals, (tin, copper, silver, brass) then apply patina and finish with a hand polish.