Long Diamond Dangles with Pyrite Bead Earrings, One of a Kind
Bayou Glass Arts
One Of A Kind
Dangle Earrings with Pyrite Beads
I made these using brass as the base, applied hot solder and created texture using a damp sponge. Applied patina to create an aged silver appearance and sealed for long wear. The pyrite beads are in natural form. These earrings are currently one of a kind.
- Dangle Earrings: 2 1/2in from lobe, 2 inch H x 1 inch W.
- Oxidized (darkened) .925, sterling silver ear wires hand formed here, in studio. Comes on card with rubber stoppers.
- Truly Hand Made in USA at Bayou Glass Arts Studio
- Ready to ship
- Free 1st Class Domestic Shipping - Expedited Shipping is available
- Gift Wrapping is offered and we would be glad to include a gift message for you.
Artisan Handcrafted Process
I use the stained glass Tiffany style method of copper foiling glass, gemstones and vintage items, I then free form copper and hand solder various metals, (tin, copper, silver, brass) then apply patina and finish with a hand polish.