Real Dry Pressed Grass in Stained Glass
Bayou Glass Arts
One Of A Kind
Grass Pendant Necklace
A recent customer asked for a green grass pendant to be made for her to daughter to represent "Love you more than all the blades of grass in the world". I loved the simplicity yet the form of the grass so made another similar.
- Grass Pendant: 1 3/4 inch H. x 1 inch W.
- Shiny Silver finish. Comes with 24 inch fully adjustable figaro chain.
- If you prefer a different chain length, please indicate this in notes to seller during checkout.
- Ready to ship
- Free 1st Class Domestic Shipping - Expedited Shipping is available
- Gift wrapping is offered and we would be glad to include a gift message for you too.
Hand Crafted Process
My medium is Stained Glass “Tiffany” technique. It is the method of applying copper foil, wire and solder to form my jewelry designs. All of my work is newly made with an intentional aged appearance of oxidized silver. Each piece is lovingly handmade by me in my studio on the bayou here in Louisiana. The metal is applied with an iron as opposed to a torch which lends to an organic sense, both to the look and feel of each of my pieces. Please keep in mind that the photographed item is a representation of what you will receive. As with all handmade, no two are ever exactly alike.