Handmade Okra Pendant
Bayou Glass Arts
- Glass Pendant: 1 1/2"H x 1"W
- Offered in black finish or shiny silver with your choice of matched finish 22in, 24in, or long 28” Figaro chain.
- FREE 1st Class Domestic Shipping, Expedited Shipping Available
- Gift Wrapping and Message Offered
- Artisan made in USA
- Great Gift Idea for Gardener, Southern Cook, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Style #2864
Talk about a conversation piece of jewelry! Made with a slice of dry pressed Okra, hand formed metal and encased in quality glass, will not yellow or scratch like resin. Fun fashion!
My medium is Stained Glass “Tiffany” technique. It is the method of applying copper foil, wire and solder to form my jewelry designs. All of my work is newly made with an intentional aged appearance of oxidized silver. Each piece is lovingly handmade by me in my studio on the bayou here in Louisiana. The metal is applied with an iron as opposed to a torch which lends to an organic sense, both to the look and feel of each of my pieces. Please keep in mind that the photographed item is a representation of what you will receive. As with all handmade, no two are ever exactly alike. The solder is a mix of metals, which is metal sensitive friendly, no zinc, no nickel, no lead. All jump rings are soldered closed for security. I use the highest quality glass which does not scratch or yellow like resin. My packaging is thoughtful and secure to assure your purchases arrive safely. If you have any questions, please contact me.