Fun Ceramic Fish Necklace (Orange)
Bayou Glass Arts
One Of A Kind
Orange Ceramic Fish Pendant Necklace
- Ceramic Fish Pendant: 4 inch H. x 1 1/4 inch W.
- Hand painted and kiln fired ceramic fish moves freely from the ceramic bubble above.
- Hand soldered and finished using copper, brass and tin.
- Comes with 24 inch fully adjustable figaro chain. If you would like to select a different length, please notify us in notes to seller during checkout.
- Free 1st Class Domestic Shipping - Expedited Shipping is available
- Ready to Ship
- Gift Wrapping is offered and we would be glad to include a gift message for you too.
Hand Crafted Process
My medium is Stained Glass “Tiffany” technique. It is the method of applying copper foil, wire and solder to form my jewelry designs. All of my work is newly made with an intentional aged appearance of oxidized silver. Each piece is lovingly handmade by me in my studio on the bayou here in Louisiana. The metal is applied with an iron as opposed to a torch which lends to an organic sense, both to the look and feel of each of my pieces. Please keep in mind that the photographed item is a representation of what you will receive. As with all handmade, no two are ever exactly alike. The solder is a mix of metals, which is metal sensitive friendly, no zinc, no nickel, no lead. All jump rings are soldered closed for security. I use the highest quality glass which does not scratch or yellow like resin. My packaging is thoughtful and secure to assure your purchases arrive safely. If you have any questions, please contact me.