Hand Cut Stained Glass Earrings
Bayou Glass Arts
One of a Kind
Stained Glass Earrings
- Stained glass earrings in royal blue with silver finish and just a "touch" of copper. Really captures the light when wearing.
- Earrings: 1 1/4 inch H. x 3/4 inch W.
- Hand formed Sterling Silver Ear Wires.
- Ready to ship
- Free 1st Class Domestic Shipping - Expedited Shipping is available
- Gift Wrapping is offered and we would be glad to include a gift message for you as well.
Hand Crafted Process
My medium is Stained Glass “Tiffany” technique. It is the method of applying copper foil, wire and solder to form my jewelry designs. All of my work is newly made with an intentional aged appearance of oxidized silver. Each piece is lovingly handmade by me in my studio on the bayou here in Louisiana. The metal is applied with an iron as opposed to a torch which lends to an organic sense, both to the look and feel of each of my pieces. Please keep in mind that the photographed item is a representation of what you will receive. As with all handmade, no two are ever exactly alike.